DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Learn everything you need to know about creating and launching your first online course in time for the holidays! This guide covers topics like audience research, content creation, pricing, and promotion.
Find the shownotes on https://bloggingbusinessowner.com/shownotes39
Find the blog post on https://bloggingbusinessowner.com/39
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my newsletter and get tons of tips and tricks to boost your blogging business.
Follow Blogging Business Owner
All links: https://znap.link/BLOGGINGBUSINESSOWNER
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN
BUSINESS TOOLS I RECOMMEND
DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. This is not financial advice.
ConvertKit: ConvertKit supports small businesses with email marketing, e-commerce stores, and much more. I use ConvertKits free landing pages for months before starting my blog. It helped me start my email list and gave me a URL to start posting on my social media pages.
Frase.io: This is a blogger’s best-kept secret! This website gives free trials to make comprehensive outlines for your next blog. It is definitely worth a visit and I would love to know how it’s helped your business in the comment section.
Cloudways: This is a cloud hosting service that gives new users free trials to use their service. It is easy to scale your business and set up your website.
IvoryMix: Stock photos, Pinterest and Instagram templates, Freebie templates, Facebook group, and tutorials all on Ivory Mix!
Grammarly: Grammarly checks your grammar as you are writing to improve readability. It is powered by a complex AI algorithm to support your writing.
SmashBaloon: Is a plug-in for your website to displays your Instagram feed.
Tailwind: Your one-stop for Pinterest marketing, promotion, and scheduling.
Shortly.AI: Is your writing assistant, with just a click of a button Shortly will generate a story and generate ideas for your story development. Whether you need support with writing blogs or story telling, Shortly is here to help.
Acadle: Acadle is the easy and smarter way to train your employees, customers, partners, and prospects. With easy-to-use features such as employee participant onboarding automation with structured content, automated customer/prospect landing pages, inbound marketing strategy & more it's never been easier to keep all of your teams' training needs in one place.
ReMaster Media is a professional sound mastering plug-in for digital audio and video. I've used the plug-in to minimize background noise, equalize volume, and add emphasis to speech. Use code: RMPROTENOFF for 10% off
Moovly allows you to create professional, dynamic videos with custom templates and animations. With over 450 downloadable templates and graphics in the library, you can generate anything from an explainer video to a promotional video for your business in no time at all!
Namecheap. Get your name out in the digital world with a domain and high-quality web hosting from Namecheap. Take some time to browse our catalog for just what you need: VPS, dedicated, shared or Site Maker. Secure your presence online today!
Chase Ink is the perfect card for those who want to earn rewards and enjoy great benefits. Earn 5% cashback on your first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year, 2% cashback on gas station & restaurant purchases, and 1% cashback on all of your other purchases.
Fiverr is a gig economy-style entrepreneurs do all the work you need, from writing your SEO copy to responding to comments on your social media account.
Tweet Hunter is the tool that does everything you need to grow on Twitter. Stop wasting time and start getting results with your content today!
Blogging Business Owner Newsletter If you’re thinking about starting a blog or website, then this is the place for you. I will show you how to get started and help grow your blog into a successful online business.
This episode is sponsored by Anchor
BE A GUEST ON THE SHOW
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Send your question via voice message
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Listen on Youtube and Anchor
To help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help to promote the show so that more people can find it.
- Subscribe to Spotify and everywhere else.
- Learn to Create Your Own Courses
- Get advice from experts on how to create a successful course
- Make sure you have enough time to create your course, which may take months or years
- Find a way to make money from your new course
- Put together all of the materials for your class- video recordings, slideshows with handouts/PDFs, transcripts (if applicable), etc.
Some of the resources listed may be affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you use the link. With no additional cost to you.
- Acadle: Acadle is the easy and smarter way to train your employees, customers, partners, and prospects. With easy-to-use features such as employee participant onboarding automation with structured content, automated customer/prospect landing pages, inbound marketing strategy & more it’s never been easier to keep all of your teams’ training needs in one place.
- Shortly.AI: Is your writing assistant, with just a click of a button Shortly will generate a story and generate ideas for your story development. Whether you need support with writing blogs or storytelling, Shortly is here to help.
- Conversion.ai: Conversion is a copywriting tool that uses machine learning to write high converting copy. Use Conversion for sales and marketing messages in seconds.
- Frase.io: This is a blogger’s best-kept secret! This website gives free trials to make comprehensive outlines for your next blog. It is definitely worth a visit and I would love to know how it’s helped your business in the comment section.
Blogging Business Owner is the place to grow your traffic, nurture your audience, and make money.
📄 Blog Post
https://bloggingbusinessowner.com/shownotes Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bloggingbusinessowner/support
Thank you for listening. It's been an amazing year, and I can't express my gratitude enough! You're all in this together – we are 100 episodes strong with over a dozen listeners who tune us every week- which means so much more than just numbers to me.
The next few months will be spent focusing on launching Mom & Dad's Helper.
It's a new service I'm starting up that helps parents find caretakers for their children.
I'll see you back in the fall and I will continue to monitor my inbox.
Have a great Summer!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bloggingbusinessowner/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bloggingbusinessowner/support
When I started blogging, I had no idea of the potential revenue streams I could tap into. I blogged as a way to share my thoughts or express my feelings about specific topics. But blogs can be much more than that… New blogs have the potential of earning revenue through affiliate marketing and ad sense. More prominent blogs have additional income streams, such as services and products. Blogging brings opportunities to meet new people, educate, and even earn money. In addition to earning money, blogging offers flexibility to dive into your interests at your time and around your schedule.
Originally posted on February 9, 2022 @ 9:14 am