DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Welcome to the second monthly recap! I share how my business has grown and what I’ve improved.
Follow Blogging Business Owner:
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Send your question via voice message
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Listen on Youtube
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help to promote the show so that more people can find it.
- Subscribe to Spotify and everywhere else.
- Previous recap reports
- March Income report
- Top affiliate companies
- What worked
- What failed
- What I’ll be working on next month
- Future plans for my blogging business
- Tips to Become a Blogger
Some of the resources listed may be affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you use the link. With no additional cost to you.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit supports small businesses with email marketing, e-commerce stores, and much more. I use ConvertKits free landing pages for months before starting my blog. It helped me start my email list and gave me a URL to start posting on my social media pages.
- Frase.io: This is a blogger’s best-kept secret! This website gives free trials to make comprehensive outlines for your next blog. It is definitely worth a visit and I would love to know how it’s helped your business in the comment section.
- Cloudways: This is a cloud hosting service that gives new users free trials to use their service. It is easy to scale your business and set up your website.
- IvoryMix: Stock photos, Pinterest and Instagram templates, Freebie templates, Facebook group, and tutorials all on Ivory Mix! You can start for free and sign up to receive information on membership.
Originally posted on January 22, 2022 @ 3:21 pm