DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Find out The Who, What, Why & How of using AI in your business. Learn how it can help you create better content and what obstacles you might face when implementing it into your own company.
Find the shownotes on https://bloggingbusinessowner.com/shownotes33
Find the blog post on https://bloggingbusinessowner.com/33
Before we get started, make sure to sign up for my newsletter and get tons of tips and tricks to boost your blogging business.
Follow Blogging Business Owner
All links: https://znap.link/BLOGGINGBUSINESSOWNER
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN
BUSINESS TOOLS I RECOMMEND
💌 Grow Your Email List with ConvertKit:
📈 Speed up Your Writing Process with Frase:
🎯 Host Your Website with Cloudways:
📸 Promote Your Instagram Feed on Your Website:
✏ Improve Your Writing with Grammarly:
🚨 Protect Your Website With Website Policies:
📌 Schedule Pins with Tailwind:
🖼 Boost Your Branding with Ivory Mix Stock Photography:
📈 Improve your video and meta description with AI tools:
This episode is sponsored by Anchor
BE A GUEST ON THE SHOW
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Send your question via voice message
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Listen on Youtube and Anchor
To help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help to promote the show so that more people can find it.
- Subscribe to Spotify and everywhere else.
- How AI can help you create better content
- What is an algorithm?
- Why the AI algorithm is important to your business
- What are some ways that you can use AI for your blog posts, social media posts, and other marketing materials
- How does an algorithm work with human input to create a story or article
- The benefits of using an automated process for creating content versus doing it yourself
- The future of how we will be able to use AI in our everyday lives
Some of the resources listed may be affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you use the link. With no additional cost to you.
- Grammarly: Grammarly checks your grammar as you are writing to improve readability. It is powered by a complex AI algorithm to support your writing.
- Frase.io: This is a blogger’s best-kept secret! This website gives free trials to make comprehensive outlines for your next blog. It is definitely worth a visit and I would love to know how it’s helped your business in the comment section.
- Shortly.AI: Is your writing assistant, with just a click of a button Shortly will generate a story and generate ideas for your story development. Whether you need support with writing blogs or storytelling, Shortly is here to help.
- Conversion.ai: Conversion is a copywriting tool that uses machine learning to write high converting copy. Use Conversion for sales and marketing messages in seconds.
- Blogging Business Owner Newsletter If you’re thinking about starting a blog or website, then this is the place for you. I will show you how to get started and help grow your blog into a successful online business.
- Tweet Hunter is the tool that does everything you need to grow on Twitter. Stop wasting time and start getting results with your content today!Fiverr is a gig economy-style entrepreneurs do all the work you need, from writing your SEO copy to responding to comments on your social media account.
Blogging Business Owner is the place to grow your traffic, nurture your audience, and make money.
📄 Blog Post
https://bloggingbusinessowner.com/shownotes Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bloggingbusinessowner/support
Find out what the benefits of a waitlist are for an online course. Learn about how to create one, manage it and use it to convert more students into paying customers.
📄 Blog Post
SHARE TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDS TO SEE THIS
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bloggingbusinessowner/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bloggingbusinessowner/support
Originally posted on December 2, 2021 @ 5:47 pm