DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
If you are a blog owner in 2021, chances are you have to optimize your site. For new bloggers, this can sound rather technical and complicated. Well, I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be any of that!
In this article, I’ll provide an overview of what SEO means, why you should care about SEO, and a few tips on how to get started optimizing your blog for search engines.
Find the blog on https://bloggingbusinessowner.com/11
Follow Blogging Business Owner
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN
BUSINESS TOOLS I RECOMMEND
💌 Grow Your Email List with ConvertKit:
📈 Speed up Your Writing Process with Frase:
🎯 Host Your Website with Cloudways:
📸 Promote Your Instagram Feed on Your Website:
✏ Improve Your Writing with Grammarly:
🚨 Protect Your Website With Website Policies:
📌 Schedule Pins with Tailwind:
🖼 Boost Your Branding with Ivory Mix Stock Photography:
This episode is sponsored by Anchor
BE A GUEST ON THE SHOW
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Send your question via voice message
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Listen on Youtube and Anchor
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help to promote the show so that more people can find it.
- Subscribe to Spotify and everywhere else.
- How can I optimize my blog for SEO?
- Images and Videos
- Remove Duplicate Content
- Improve Site Load Speed
- Mobile optimization
- Translate Your Website
- Improve your Site’s User Experience
- Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the resources listed may be affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you use the link. With no additional cost to you.
- Frase.io: This is a blogger’s best-kept secret! This website gives free trials to make comprehensive outlines for your next blog. It is definitely worth a visit and I would love to know how it’s helped your business in the comment section.
- Cloudways: This is a cloud hosting service that gives new users free trials to use their service. It is easy to scale your business and set up your website.
Originally posted on May 2, 2021 @ 1:50 am