DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Today, you will learn how to start a WordPress blog on Cloudways. Cloud hosting doesn’t have to be complicated or costly. That’s why Cloudways allows users to try its service for FREE with flexibility and scalability. In today’s post, you’ll learn how to start your WordPress blog on Cloudways.
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Send your question via voice message
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Listen on Youtube
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help to promote the show so that more people can find it.
- Subscribe to Spotify and everywhere else.
- Why choose Cloudways
- How to start a blog with Cloudways
- General tips for your website
Some of the resources listed may be affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you use the link. With no additional cost to you.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit supports small businesses with email marketing, e-commerce stores, and much more. I use ConvertKits free landing pages for months before starting my blog. It helped me start my email list and gave me a URL to start posting on my social media pages.
- Namecheap: Namecheap is the best place to buy your domain! It is easy to use and super affordable. Best of all you don’t have to worry about high renewal fees.
- Cloudways: This is a cloud hosting service that gives new users free trials to use their service. It is easy to scale your business and set up your website.
- IvoryMix: Stock photos, Pinterest and Instagram templates, Freebie templates, Facebook group, and tutorials all on Ivory Mix! You can start for free and sign up to receive information on membership.
- Grammarly: Grammarly checks your grammar as you are writing to improve readability. It is powered by a complex AI algorithm to support your writing.