DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
This article explains the benefits of building an email list, walk you through how to set up your first automated email campaign, offers tips for writing engaging content that will keep people coming back to your emails, and much more.
Find the show notes on https://bloggingbusinessowner.com/shownotes4
Find the blog post on https://bloggingbusinessowner.com/4
Follow Blogging Business Owner
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN
BUSINESS TOOLS I RECOMMEND
💌 Grow Your Email List with ConvertKit:
📈 Speed up Your Writing Process with Frase:
🎯 Host Your Website with Cloudways:
📸 Promote Your Instagram Feed on Your Website:
✏ Improve Your Writing with Grammarly:
🚨 Protect Your Website With Website Policies:
📌 Schedule Pins with Tailwind:
🖼 Boost Your Branding with Ivory Mix Stock Photography:
📈 Improve your video and meta description with AI tools:
🔮Schedule and analyze your social media analytics with Later:
This episode is sponsored by Anchor
BE A GUEST ON THE SHOW
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Send your question via voice message
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Listen on Youtube and Anchor
To help the show
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help to promote the show so that more people can find it.
- Subscribe to Spotify and everywhere else.
- What is an email list?
- Tips for collecting information
- Why email lists are important to bloggers
- Tips on creating ethical mailing lists
- Tools to manage your email list
- ConvertKit email features
- How to start building an email list
- Tips to managing cold subscribers
- Tips on making your first $10,000 with an email list
Some of the resources listed may be affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you use the link. With no additional cost to you.
A mailing list is essential for all bloggers. This article covers the perks of having an email list, managing large lists, reviving cold subscribers, monetizing your list, and so much more. Even the legal stuff such as privacy policies and CAN-SPAM is discussed, so keep reading and learn how to make an excellent email list for your website.
Find the show notes on bloggingbusinessowner.com/4
DISCLAIMER: Links may contain affiliate links
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bloggingbusinessowner/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bloggingbusinessowner/support