DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
In today’s podcast, I share essential knowledge on affiliate marketing, specially tailored for bloggers wanting to make the most of their blogs. From the basics of affiliate marketing, programs, strategies to long-term monetizing plans, everything you need to know. So let’s jump right in!
Follow Blogging Business Owner
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN
BUSINESS TOOLS I RECOMMEND
💌 Grow Your Email List with ConvertKit:
📈 Speed up Your Writing Process with Frase:
🎯 Host Your Website with Cloudways:
📸 Promote Your Instagram Feed on Your Website:
✏ Improve Your Writing with Grammarly:
🚨 Protect Your Website With Website Policies:
📌 Schedule Pins with Tailwind:
🖼 Boost Your Branding with Ivory Mix Stock Photography:
This episode is sponsored by Anchor
BE A GUEST ON THE SHOW
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Send your question via voice message
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Listen on Youtube
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help to promote the show so that more people can find it.
- Subscribe to Spotify and everywhere else.
- What is affiliate marketing?
- How affiliate marketing works
- Revenue potential
- Requirements to start
- Affiliate networks
- How to find affiliate programs
- Requirements and disclosures
- Strategies to promote affiliates
- Frequently asked questions
Some of the resources listed may be affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you use the link. With no additional cost to you.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit supports small businesses with email marketing, e-commerce stores, and much more. I use ConvertKits free landing pages for months before starting my blog. It helped me start my email list and gave me a URL to start posting on my social media pages.
- Namecheap: Namecheap is the best place to buy your domain! It is easy to use and super affordable. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about high renewal fees.
- Blogging Business Owner resource page