DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Newsletters are an essential piece to every blogging business. It is a constant connection to nurture your audience with information and service. You will learn how to value-pack your newsletter, free email marketing software, and frequently asked questions in today’s post.
Follow Blogging Business Owner:
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Send your question via voice message
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Listen on Youtube
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help to promote the show so that more people can find it.
- Subscribe to Spotify and everywhere else.
- Who needs a newsletter
- How to start a newsletter
- 3 simple steps to create your first email newsletter
- What to include in your newsletter
- The best free software
- Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the resources listed may be affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you use the link. With no additional cost to you.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit supports small businesses with email marketing, e-commerce stores, and much more. I use ConvertKits free landing pages for months before starting my blog. It helped me start my email list and gave me a URL to start posting on my social media pages.