DISCLOSURE: THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN AN AFFILIATE LINK, MEANING I GET A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING MY LINK AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
It’s here! The first session of the Blogging Business Owner Podcast!
You’ll learn what the first month of blogging looks like. From time spent on the blog, money earned, fails, expenditures, and what is coming next.
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comments section below
- Send your question via voice message
- Share this show on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Listen on Youtube
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help to promote the show so that more people can find it.
- Subscribe to Spotify and everywhere else.
- How much time is spent blogging and on what.
- Income report: how much was spent and income earned
- Top affiliate companies for beginners
- What worked
- What failed
- What I’ll be working on next month
- Plans for the business
- Pinterest update
- Tips to become a blogger
- Featured questions
Some of the resources listed may be affiliate links meaning I make a small commission if you use the link. With no additional cost to you.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit supports small businesses with email marketing, e-commerce stores, and much more. I use ConvertKits free landing pages for months before starting my blog. It helped me start my email list and gave me a URL to start posting on my social media pages.
- Ad Inserter Pro: Ad Inserter Pro is an ad management plugin to customize the placement of ads on your website.
- Frase.AI: This is a blogger’s best-kept secret! This website gives free trials to make comprehensive outlines for your next blog. It is definitely worth a visit and I would love to know how it’s helped your business in the comment section.
- Namecheap: Namecheap is the best place to buy your domain! It is easy to use and super affordable. Best of all you don’t have to worry about high renewal fees.
- Cloudways: This is a cloud hosting service that gives new users free trials to use their service. It is easy to scale your business and set up your website.
- StudioPress: I set-up my blogging website with StudioPress Pro theme. This was the absolute best decision! After spending hours on a free theme and getting nowhere. I decided to pay for a pro theme and in a matter of minutes, I had a website!
- IvoryMix: Stock photos, Pinterest and Instagram templates, Freebie templates, Facebook group, and tutorials all on Ivory Mix! You can start for free and sign up to receive information on membership.
- Grammarly: Grammarly checks your grammar as you are writing to improve readability. It is powered by a complex AI algorithm to support your writing.
Check out my resource page to learn about recommended products and services.
Comment below on your experience as a blogger, what did you do differently? And, what advice would you give?